Humble Postings



I am overriding perfectionist tendencies and baring my feeble, disorganized artistic efforts, hoping I will persist long enough to show improvement!
Here is the first dabbling of a small painting for a friend's Holiday card. Carolyn loves covered bridges and has three grandkids, which I will try to incorporate in a tiny illustration. It is painted on a 7.5" x 9.75" 300lb piece of cold press watercolor paper.

Carolyn's criteria:

  • Covered bridge in natural wood tones, with snow on the roof
  • grandchildren on a horse-drawn sled
  • snowy landscape
  • blue color theme
  • the letter "C", for the family surname, above the entry to the covered bridge
This will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aficionados of Boulder Artist

Watercolor Fine art and Custom Portrait Paintings

Jessica Slattery-Quintanilla

My photo
Watercolor Portrait and Fine Art Painter